Thursday 16 October 2014

GOOTRing the Bees

Best thing about Project GOOTR is that it will allow me to finish off some UFOs too. The small ones at least. So here are GOOTR project no.s 4 and 5, which also happen to be long pending Bee Blocks for my quilting group, 'Desi Quilters'.

GOOTR project #4 - The DQ web block for Caroline

 

GOOTR project #5 - Random riot block for Varsha
 
 
 
We have had two bees so far in our group and while on the subject, I might as well show you the other blocks that I have made for the queen bees over the last year. Or was it the year before ?! 0_0
 
Here are my 'Bee Desi' blocks:
 
Modern block for Vidya1
 
Also for Vidya1
 
And one more...got totally carried away by the 'modern' theme
 
 
Polaroid blocks for Brinda
 
Sailing boats for Nirmala
 
Twin stars for Elvira
 
Scrappy Strings n 4 patch for Sandhya
 
Mod mosaic for Madhu
 
Tumbling blocks for Medha
 
Ohio star for Sandhya2
 
Scrappy rainbow for Shalini
 
And of course, the two that you have already seen before, but which I shall still go ahead and post here to complete the set, coz I have just a wee bit of OCD.
 
Zingy for Veena
 
And Drunk love for Vidya2
 
That's it for now. Will show you the 'Sunny Bee' blocks another day. Soon. Until then, stay happy !

(OMG...I also have some pending 'Star of Africa' Bee blocks to complete. Soon. Soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment